Thursday, June 3, 2010

Meet Mia!

Well I am happy to say that we have a new member in our family! Michael and I are proud parents of little Mia. She's a Shiba inu, a Japanese hunting dog that is absolutely adorable!



This is little Mia when we first got her. She's about 4 months old now. She won't get very big, about 20 lbs total and she is about 10 lbs right now. She is super timid, passive and relaxed. She finally likes to play with her toys and I think we have finally mastered the "bathroom" accidents! Whoot whoot!

Michael and I recently went to Houston to visit Michael's family where we also celebrated our ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY! That's right, Michael and I have been married a whole year...I'll blog about that later though.

On the drive back to Joplin, (It's about 11 1/2 hours in the car!) Mia did so great. She slept on a pillow between Michael and I and we just had to take a picture.

Here she is...


As Mia grows I'll be sure to post more pictures and funny stories! Maybe even a video of her prancing around with her toys!

Peace out for now!

No comments: