Friday, October 23, 2009

The Week, The Album, The Excitement!


Well, the time is here! Get Excited people! My husband along with the Jordan Howerton Band are going to Oklahoma City to record their first full length album next week!

Reasons why I'm excited you ask?

I'm excited to see my husband, Michael get so excited. He keeps talking about what he's going to wear, how anxious he is and how he never thought this would happen...and the time is near!

I'm excited to see what God has in store for this group of guys. They work so well together. They are friends on stage and off. God has obviously given this group of men the passion to sing His praises and guide others through musical worship!

I'm so excited to see how God will continue using JHB throughout the summer at CIY's, MOVE conferences and other various events!

I'm super duper excited about the album release party that will happen the first or second week of January (More details to come, I'm sure!)!

No comments: