Friday, June 26, 2009

Roofing = Mega Loads of Dirt


I had no idea that roofing a house was so...dirty. Now I know how girly that sounds and yes I have seen lots houses being re-roofed. But I had no idea the amount of work that actually went into the task until I went to Know Sweat and saw a team work their tails off, have fun and get mega dirty. Hopefully you will be able to see the picture I attached of the two teenagers that recently attended Know Sweat with their youth group. The entire team was cover in black dirt from head to toe in 100 degree heat! Now that's dedication! It was so encouraging to see this team come together. I'm sure from all different lifestyles and backgrounds, join together and complete something HUGE in just four days. All because they understand the importance of service. I will never forget how dirty they were covered from head to toe but their but spirits shone brightly for an entire neighbor ..all for the glory of God. It's a good day to serve the Lord. Wanna get dirty? Try Know Sweat.

No comments: